Exclusion of Liability (Disclaimer)
- Contents of the Online Offer The Author assumes no responsibility for the currency, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims directed against the Author, referring to any material or intellectual type of damage that may have been caused by using, or failing to use, the proffered information, or by using incorrect or incomplete information, are principally ruled out, unless the Author can be proven to have acted out of premeditation or grave negligence. All offers are subject to change, and non-binding. The Author explicitly reserves the right to change, amend, delete parts of pages or the entire offer without prior notification, or to suspend the publication temporarily or permanently.
- References and Links The Author shall not be liable for any direct or indirect referral to external websites ("links") that are outside the Author's responsibility, except in those cases where the author has knowledge of the contents in question, and where it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of unlawful contents. The Author hereby represents explicitly that no unlawful contents were apparent on the pages to be linked at the time the link was set. The Author has no influence over the current or future layout, contents or authorship of the interlinked pages. The Author therefore disassociates himself from any contents of any interlinked pages that have been changed after the link was set. This statement applies to any link and referral set within the own Internet offer, as well as for outside entries in the guest books set up by the Author, blogs, link directories, mailing lists, and any other form of database that is subject to external write-enabled access. For any illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for any damage resulting from the use, or failure to use, such proffered information, the provider of the respective page to which the links refer shall be solely liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via a link.
- Copyright and Labelling Rights The Author strives to uphold any copyright that applies to the used images, graphic media, sound documents, video sequences, and copy, or to use images, graphic media, sound documents, video sequences, and copy that were created by the Author, or to rely on license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences, and copy. Any brand name or trademark identified within the context of this Internet offer, and possibly protected by third-party rights, are fully subject to the applicable copyright regulations and the proprietary rights of the respectively registered owners. The mere use of a given trademark does not suggest that the trademark is not protected by third-party rights. The copyright for published objects created by the Author remains exclusively with the Author of these pages. Any reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences, and copy in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited without the Author's explicit consent.
- Privacy To the extent that the Internet offer permits the submission of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, and addresses), the release of such data by the user is done expressly on a voluntary basis. Taking advantage of, and paying for, the offered services is, to the extent that doing so is technically feasible and reasonable, also permitted without the submission of such data or through submission of anonymous data or an alias. Any use of the contact data published in the context of the Legal Notice or similar information, such as postal address, phone and fax numbers, as well as e-mail addresses, by any third party for the purpose of sending unsolicited information is prohibited. Whenever this ban is violated, the Author explicitly reserves the right to take legal action against any sender of so-called spam mail.
- Web analysis tools This website uses technologies by etracker GmbH (www.etracker.com) to collect and process anonymous data for optimisation purposes. These data can be used to produce usage profiles under a pseudonym. THE SQUAIRE allows etracker GmbH to place cookies via these web pages on your computer. The identification characteristics (which contain no personal data) are used by etracker during each visit as part of a web analysis for the purpose of recognising the Internet browser. The data collected by etracker are not used to personally identify visitors to this website, nor are they linked to personal data about the person behind the pseudonym. You can withdraw your consent for future data collection and processing at any time. Exercising your right of objection.
- Legal Effectiveness of this Disclaimer This disclaimer is considered an integral part of the Internet offer to which this page is linked. If any part or single phrase of this text does not or no longer or not fully, complies with applicable legislation, all other parts and contents of the document shall continue in full force and effect.
By order of
IVG Immobilien AG