Consciously assuming responsibility.
THE SQUAIRE and the multi-storey car park THE SQUAIRE Parking have achieved the internationally renowned LEED®* Gold certification. In order to obtain this certification, a building has to fulfill very strict ecological, economic and social criteria. THE SQUAIRE is striving to do just that with its NEW WORK CITY concept. In environmental and economic terms, THE SQUAIRE meets the following requirements, among others:
- Abstaining from further soil sealing
by costly construction on top of the existing long-distance railway station
- Perfect connectivity to public transportation
enables workers, customers, business partners, and service providers to cut down on carbon emissions
- Drinking water consumption reduced by 20 %
by using rain water to flush toilets
- Renewable energy share of more than 35 %
for the entire power supply of the building (pro rata)
- Energy-saving lighting control
through the use of motion detectors
- Custom temperature control
permitting easy adjustment for personal well-being in every room
- Environmentally friendly multi-storey car park
*LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is a registered trademark of the US Green Building Council.